Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yosemite






I have never posted on a blog or anything like that, but I think I can make an exception for this one. Audrey and I just got home from our vacation in Yosemite National Park. It was a very beautiful place. I recommend that everyone see this place, it was just amazing. We almost hit two deer and we saw two bears. One of the bears was from a distance while the other bear was pretty close. On our way up to Yosemite we stopped on the Kings River to go whitewater rafting. This was also a very cool experience. I will post some pictures if I can figure that out. Hopefully I will be seeing more of you guys within the next year, but only time will tell. All pictures are courtesy of Audrey.

2 comments:

Robert said...

pics are great chris
how are you and the better half doing. hope everything is good in ca.
un. robert

Becky said...

Love the pictures! I'm so glad you and Audrey are seeing the world while you're young. :)

Grannie and I went to Yosemite on a load one year. It was January so Old Faithful was closed, as well as most of the park. We saw lots of moose or elk, don't really remember which, and lots of snow. It was beautiful then and I've always wanted to go back when I could see the whole park.